Are you considering purchasing a home? Seven Things you should know before a purchase.
- Pros and Cons of Homeownership
- Request a Free Annual Credit Reports or a Credit Report for a Small Fee
- Review your credit report and scores from Transit Union, Equifax and Experian
- Repair your credit and improve scores (720 and higher the better)
- How much you can afford?: Develop a Budget and Spending Plan
- Mortgage 101: What type of mortgage is right for me?
- Attend a homebuyer educational session
Real Property Tax Credit – Maryland
Property Tax Credit –Virginia
Special needs housing - Maryland
Home Repair for the Elderly Program- Virginia