Deliang Stan Tsai
Born and raised in Taiwan, Stan came to the U.S. to attend college and obtained a Master Degree in Computer Science. He has worked as a computer software engineer in the healthcare field for more than 20 years.
As a long time grass root community service organization leader and volunteer, Stan serves in many Chinese community organizations in the Washington DC area:
- Organization of Chinese Americans, National (OCA) – Member Board of Directors
- Organization of Chinese Americans, DC Chapter (OCA-DC) – Co-President, Member Board of Directors
- Chinese Culture and Community Service Center, Inc. (CCACC) – Chairman of the Board/ President,
- ROC Veteran Association of Metropolitan Washington – Vice President, Member Board of Directors
- Truth Council of WW-II History in Asia (TC) – Vice President, Treasurer, Member of Board of Directors
- US China Council (USCC) – Vice President, Member of Board of Directors
Stan Tsai is also fluent in Mandarin.
13300 Rippling Brook Dr.
Silver Spring, MD 20906